Made with raw cashews and buttery avocado, this dairy-free no-bake cheesecake is a real crowd please even for non-vegans.
Avocados are my secret weapon. They are versatile yet often fly under the kitchen radar. Everyone can easily add it to their arsenal of Paleo and vegan friendly ingredients. I love the nutty flavour, healthy fats and creamy texture and literally eat them almost with every meal. So it’s no surprise that my latest obsession is an Avocado Lime Cheesecake. You must try this one; it’s a winner—I guarantee you’ll love it.
This recipe best comes together with a high-speed food processor or blender (I used a Vitamix). Be sure to blend until the consistency of the cheesecake cream is super silky and creamy. You want to make sure there is no cashew chunks left. If you’re working with a weaker device, turn it on and off, and blend multiple times until it reaches the desired consistency.
The benefits of avocado are endless. I could probably sing songs about it (if I could sing lol). All joking aside, avocados are really good for our lady parts. They are also incredibly nutritious and contain more potassium than a banana. Avocados are loaded with fiber and heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids (the good kind of fat). To sum it up, you can never eat enough avocados because they make EVERYTHING taste GREAT!
Get Your FREE Healthy Treats eBook
Enter your email below and grab my free healthy treats eBook, designed to help you create healthy & nourishing desserts, get rid of nasties in your diet – and never have to hunt for cooking inspo again. (Or ask your mum for advice.)
This cheesecake may sound quite exotic but I can guarantee you once you try it, you’ll be blown away by it’s creaminess and richness. It’s also:
- loaded with healthy fast
- no bake
If you love avocados, you might also like to try my Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles.Print
No-Bake Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Made with raw cashews and buttery avocado, this vegan no-bake cheesecake is a real crowd please even for non-vegans.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours chill
- Total Time: 6 hours + 20 mins
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
For the base
- ½ cup Medjool dates (pitted and soaked)
- 2 cups raw almonds (250g)
- 2 T cacao powder
For the filling
- 1½ avocados (pitted and peeled)
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight in water)
- ¼ cup cold pressed coconut oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 T maple syrup
- ½ cup full-fat coconut cream
- For the base: Add all base ingredients to a blender and blend until a sticky “cookie dough” forms.
- Press the dough into a round 8-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper. Set aside.
- For the filling: Add all filling ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture on top of the base.
- Place in freezer overnight for at least 6 hours.
- Thaw for 30 minutes before serving.
Note: I usually try and soak cashews in filtered water overnight. If you’re running short of time, you can speed up the process by soaking them in boiling water for 30-60 minutes.
Tip: Once frozen, decorate your cheesecake with shredded coconut or chocolate shavings!