DIY Armpit Detox Paste
This DIY armpit detox will help you detox your armpits by drawing out toxins and heavy metals, and correcting the bacterial imbalances in your armpits. It will leave your pits feeling clean, fresh and moisturized!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 30
- 2 Tbsp of bentonite clay
- 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar (omit the vinegar if you have sensitive skin)
- 1-2 Tbsp of witch hazel (adjust to create a creamy paste, not too runny, not too dry)
- In a glass bowl, stir together the clay, witch hazel and vinegar. Use a wooden or bamboo spoon to mix your ingredients.
- Add more witch hazel if mixture is too dry and more clay if it’s too runny.
- Use your finger to apply the paste in an even, thin layer over each armpit, and let it sit for five to fifteen minutes. (Wash off it it burns or irritates your skin.)
- Thoroughly rinse off with warm water.
- Dry your armpits and enjoy the fresh & clean feeling!
Tip 1: You can add 2 drops of essential oil to the mixture (rosemary or lavender).
Tip 2: Add a 1/2 teaspoon of activated coconut charcoal to your clay mixture to supercharge the detoxification properties.