Matcha Green Tea Chocolate Pralines
Even if you’ve never tried matcha latte before, you gotta give these vibrant green tea chocolate pralines a go!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 10 pralines
- 3/4 cup (115g) raw cacao butter
- 1 tsp matcha powder (I used this)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (alcohol free)
- 1 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- pinch of salt
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler.
- Turn the heat to low and add the sweetener while continually stirring with a whisk.
- Turn off the heat and add the matcha, vanilla and salt, whisk until smooth.
- Fill into silicone chocolate moulds and place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from mould and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Tip: You can sub the rice malt syrup with honey, agave or maple.