- For the popsicles, place the mango into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides then blend again to get out any chunks.
- Add 1 Tbps of mango puree to each popsicle mould.
- For the ombré effect, add 1 tsp Pitaya powder to the remaining mango puree and stir until combined.
- Add 1 Tbps of Pitaya-mango puree to each popsicle mould.
- Continue to add Pitaya powder to the mango puree, one teaspoon at a time, until the moulds are full.
- Pop the lid on and push the wooden sticks into the popsicles. Place in the freezer for 3 hours or until set.
- For the chocolate drizzle, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Once combined, Transfer into a pouring bottle and allow to set in the fridge.
- Once the popsicles are fully frozen (and ready to serve), dip base of moulds in warm-ish water and slide out the mould.
- Place on cooling rack lined with baking paper. Drizzle with chocolate and diced tigernuts. Enjoy immediately.
Tip: To save any leftover pops I wrap them in plastic wrap and freeze individually so they don’t stick.