Salted Pumpkin Butter Cups
Forget pumpkin lattes and store-bought candy bars and make these easy, no-fuss treats ASAP. They’ll become your new favourite autumn recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 12 small cups
For the filling
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 4 Tbsp macadamia nut butter
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean powder
- ½ tsp maple syrup
For the chocolate cups
- 200g Vegan dairy-free dark chocolate (I used Loving Earth)
- 4-5 cacao butter chips
- 1 Tbsp sea salt (optional)
- Combine all filling ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a double boiler, melt the cacao butter chips and chocolate. Stir continuously until chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Drop teaspoon-full of chocolate mixture into small silicone muffin cups. Drop a scant teaspoonful of pumpkin butter mixture into each cup; top with another teaspoonful of chocolate mixture. If desired, decorate with sea salt.
- Place in fridge or freezer until hardened and store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat.
I used mini silicone muffin molds like these. You can also use paper muffin liners if you don’t have any silicone cups.