Healthy Raw Treats Workshop
Join me while I share my secrets to creating delicious and healthy raw treats that will wow your friends and family!
You’ll enjoy tasty samples, complimentary tea and coffee, as well as a recipe card to take home.
This class will provide a comprehensive and easy to follow introduction into how to create decadent and healthy raw desserts that are suitable for vegans and anyone with food allergies (i.e dairy intolerance).
We will cover:
- How desserts can actually be healthy
- Pantry essentials and kitchen equipment to make raw desserts
- Techniques for achieving optimum texture
- Substitutions for refined sugar and dairy
- Raw desserts demo and tasting (4 different treats).
- All desserts are made with wholefoods and are free from refined sugar, dairy, wheat and gluten.
- The result is pure, unadulterated, and completely guilt-free indulgence.
- Receive a print out of all recipes to take home.
Note: The class is suitable for everyone, no previous cooking/baking experience necessary.
Special: I also offer holiday-themed raw treats workshops (Easter, Valentine’s, Christmas desserts etc.).
Food Styling & Photography Workshop
Join me while I share my food styling and photography secrets to creating a beautiful Instagram feed that will allow you to turn your business to the next level!
This hands-on class will teach you the basic principles of food photography and styling and allow you to practice your skills in a practical hands-on part in which you get to style and take pictures yourself.
We will cover:
- Learn how to find and develop your style and set yourself apart from your competition.
- Understand how to create a beautiful and consistent Instagram feed that will stand out from the rest.
- Learn and apply the most important elements of food styling (colour schemes, mood, backdrops, props, textures, angles, etc.).
- Master the key principles of lighting and editing to take your food photos from “good” to “great”.
- Create and style 2 different dishes during our practice session.
- Discover my favourite apps
- Ask questions and get instant 1:1 feedback and tips from Zoe so you’ll leave feeling confident about your new skills and your direction moving forward.
- Receive the Instagram Food Styling & Photography Tips Cheat Sheet to take home.
Note: The class is suitable for everyone, no photography skills/experience necessary.
To bring: Smartphone or camera, pen and notepad, and an open mind.